Baruch Hashem, Yeshiva Darchei Torah moved into its new home on 18 Champlain Blvd. Our new campus is centrally located (Bathurst & Wilson) and offers our Talmidim many exciting features including:
· 7 large size classrooms;
· Expanded Beis Medrash which can accommodate over 200 people;
· Facilities for Shabbos and Yom Tov programmes;
· Beis Medrash program for mature students returning from learning in Israel;
· Skylight “Main Street” in classroom wing;
· An expanded student lounge, Gymnasium and Dining Facilities.
Below is a list of dedication opportunities for you to consider.
All dedications can be facilitated through 1 – 5 year payments, as well, we accept Visa / Mastercard, transfer of shares / stocks and flow-thru shares.
To participate, please contact Jeff Toledano at (416) 782-7974 ext. 227 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Items in red have already been dedicated.